We’re pleased to announce that we will shortly be accepting payments/bookings online for items such as dinner money, school trips and events. Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to book and pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments/bookings to school
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- the technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school
- If your child is eligible for free school meals or Universal Infant Free School Meals (Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 children) you will be able to select meals online using Parent Pay, however, there will be no need to ‘check out’ and pay but choices must be saved.Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
What are the benefits to our school?
The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school. You can help us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school. Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure – helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises
How to get started with ParentPay…
We will shortly be sending you your account activation username and password, once you receive these:
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account – registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
- Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment
If you have any questions, please contact the school Office 01980 842293.
ParentPay offers you the freedom to make payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – safe in the knowledge that the technology used is of the highest internet security available.
You will have a secure online account, activated using a unique username and password; you will be prompted to change these, and to keep them safe and secure. If you have more than one child at our school or children at other ParentPay schools, you can create a single account login for all your children.
Making a payment is straightforward and ParentPay holds a payment history for you to view at a later date; no card details are stored in any part of the system. Once you’ve activated your account you can make online payments straight away.
PayPoint payments are recorded by ParentPay and can be seen by logging into your ParentPay account and viewing your payment history online. The nearest PayPoint stores to school are:
Please notify the school office if you wish to use the PayPoint facility. A plastic card will be issued to you to make cash payments for school meals at local PayPoint stores. The first card is free of charge; however, any lost or damaged cards will be charged at £1.50 each. Payment cards take about two weeks to arrive but we can issue a barcode letter as an interim measure.
Trip and activity information letters will carry a unique barcode which will allow you to make cash payments at your local PayPoint store.
Helping schools become efficient and safe
By making PayPoint payments for school you can still pay in cash but there is no need for your child to carry money into school, creating completely cashless schools.
With the use of cheques being significantly reduced we help schools offer a choice of payment options that are convenient and safe for parents and pupils and help reduce the administration burden in schools.
Parent Pay – Getting started…
The School office will issue you with your unique ParentPay Account activation details. Once you have received these simply logon to: parentpay.com to activate your account.
If you are experiencing any difficulties using ParentPay it may mean that you need to update the browser you are using currently.